Pages

Saturday 15 December 2018

SLJ Thank you letter

To miss g
`
Thank you for helping our group at camp and leaving school for 3 days


And helping everyone. And also convincing me to try new things and


Spending time away from home.


My favourite part of camp was when i nearly got a bullseye in archery and going over the jumps on the bmx track.


My least favourite part was going to Sleep because everyone was talking.


I hope you enjoyed camp as much as me and we can do it again next year!


Thank You again ,


Ben



1 comment:

  1. Thank you so much for your letter Ben! I am glad that you enjoyed camp and you were fantastic at archery :) Can you please fix the sentence about your favourite part of camp so it fits on your blog post?

    ReplyDelete

Please structure your comments as follows:
Positive - Something done well
Thoughtful - A sentence to let us know you actually read/watched or listened to what they had to say
Helpful - Give some ideas for next time or ask a question you want to know more about